5:30PM – 6:00PM Wine Tasting
6:00PM – 9:00PM Event
This will be our first event at stunning Fireside Winery outside of Marengo, Iowa– just north of the Tanger Outlet Mall off of I-80 and Williamsburg. It will be on the same subject we covered in Cedar Rapids on May 4 and gives women who live closer to Fireside Winery an opportunity to experience the topic of forgiveness; forgiving yourself, forgiving others, and forgiving God.
Tickets are $30.00 (28.04 + Iowa sales tax)
Registering for this event will include:
- A three hour experience, 6:00PM to 9:00PM, but you are welcome to join us starting at 5:30 for social and early wine tasting!
- To keep your event ticket price as low as possible, attendees are responsible for buying their own wine (no drink tickets provided) or non-alcohol drink of choice. Fireside Winery sells by either the glass or bottle to share with your friends!
- Attendees are responsible for their own food. The Fireside Winery kitchen will be closed, however they will have cheese and crackers for sale.
- One complimentary wine glass with our Women, Wine, and The Word logo.
- Live contemporary Christian performance.
**One dollar of every event ticket sold from a Women, Wine, and The Word sponsored event will go to Ashton Kutcher’s charity, Thorn. Thorn is an international anti-human trafficking organization that works to address the sexual exploitation of children. To learn more about Thorn, click here.