God’s Plan – June 15 – Boone, IA
June 15, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Have you ever asked yourself, “What is God’s plan for me?”
Join up and coming Christian women’s speaker Mandy Sullivan for this fun, fantastic, and filling ‘girl’s night out with a purpose!’ Girls and women ages 13 to 113 are welcome!
- Have a clearer understanding of God’s plan for you.
- Discover HOW to live out God’s plan for you.
- Learn how to use your past to guide your future.
Your ticket for this ladies-only event on Saturday, June 15 includes:
- A three-hour experience, 6:00-9:00pm. Mandy will share personal stories accompanied by humor, biblical teaching, and prayer.
- Doors open at 5:30 for social and appetizers!
- Complimentary appetizers.
- Complimentary beverages.
- Hilarious games with prizes.
- Beautiful, live, contemporary music performances.
Enjoy a fun, emotional, and inspiring time to connect, refresh, and nurture your soul!
Get a printable poster of this event to share by clicking HERE!
Get your tickets by contacting Jennifer Schoff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, buy your ticket(s) right at the door for only $25 each, but do please still RSVP the above email so we make enough appetizers for you!