Preparing For The Holidays! (A fundraiser for the Poweshiek County Salvation Army)
Does your heart speed up a bit when you realize how close the holidays are getting? Do you begin to feel overwhelmed when you look at the calendar? Are you looking forward to the celebrating and maybe even dreading some of it at the same time? This fun and inspirational night is for you!
Couples, singles, everyone. This event is for all of us (over 18) to join together to celebrate and prepare for both the good and tough parts of this season. With almost 20 years in ministry work, hear popular Christian speaker Mandy Sullivan, and enjoy some live, beautiful holiday music!
EVERYONE OF ANY FAITH ARE WELCOME!
Hear the perfect mix of humor, life stories, and Biblical teaching. Let’s get this season started with some quality prep time!
Registering for this event includes:
- A three hour event of laughter, stories, biblical teaching, and a joyous time with your friends and family.
- Complimentary appetizers.
- Live contemporary Christian musical performances (Extra special for the season).
- Games with prizes.
- Doors open at 5:00pm
- Live holiday music 5:30-6:30
- Appetizers 6:00-6:30
- Program 6:30-9:00
Poweshiek County Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall
Get your tickets exclusively….here!
Please print and post this event that benefits Salvation Army #261 by clicking HERE!
Tickets are $40 each. **PROCEEDS BENEFIT SALVATION ARMY #261 POWESHIEK COUNTY BELL RINGING CAMPAIGN. Funds raised local stay local!
Reserve a whole table for you and your friends/family, which is 8 seats, and get 2 of those seats FREE!
Have 8 tickets in the cart, enter coupon code “TABLE”, update the cart, and you just saved $80!
Salvation Army #261 article from last year. Let’s beat it this year!
For more details about this event, or if you are a business or individual that would like to donate a table for guests, make a pledge for this event/sponsor, donate a prize, or make a general pledge to the Poweshiek County Salvation Army #261, please contact Susan Hiner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 641-990-4433.
Some of the sponsors for this event include:
- Grinnell Casey’s General Store
- Jerry’s Cleaners
- Premiere Printing
- Poweshiek County Fairgrounds
- Montezuma Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church, Grinnell
- St. Mary Catholic Church, Grinnell
- Grinnell United Methodist Church
- New Sharon United Methodist Church