Spiritual Nourishment For This Roller Coaster Life – St. Paul’s UMC, Williamsburg, IA – Saturday, June 8
June 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| $20.00 – $30.00
Sisters! Let’s gather together for a ‘girls’ morning out with a purpose’ and embrace God’s guidance and grace. We’ll discover together how five women of the Bible teach us how to persevere through the highs and lows of life.
Popular Christian women’s speaker Mandy Sullivan is coming to Williamsburg, IA! Mandy will share how to persevere through every season of life. Women (and mothers and daughters 12 and older!) are encouraged to attend regardless of faith affiliation!
Your ticket for this ladies-only event includes:
- A three hour experience, 10:00am to 1:00pm. Mandy will share personal stories, accompanied by humor, biblical teaching, and prayer.
- Doors open at 9:30am for social and light food which will be…
- Complimentary pastries and fruit.
- Complimentary water and coffee.
- Hilarious games with prizes.
- Beautiful, live, contemporary Christian music performances.
Enjoy a fun, emotional, and inspiring time to connect, refresh, and nurture your soul!
For a shareable poster of this event, click HERE!
This event is sponsored bu St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Williamsburg, Iowa.
– $20 for an individual ticket
– $30 for a mother-daughter ticket! Mothers, bring your 12 year old or older daughter for the single price of $30!