The Gathering of Waterloo: Enough – You Are Enough Because God Is Enough – Saturday, Nov 9 – Westminster Presbyterian
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm| $10.00
Waterloo, Iowa ladies, come to The Gathering! A morning for area Christian women to connect, refresh, and nurture your souls.
Come see popular Christian women’s speaker Mandy Sullivan talk about Enough: You Are Enough Because God Is Enough.
Embrace who God created you to be as his daughter. Tap into the power, strength, and beauty God gives you because of his great love for you. You are amazing; just as you are.
Several Waterloo-area churches (see the list below!) are coming together for this ladies-only event. Women and girls from ages 13 to 113 are welcome! This Christian community event is welcome for all ladies, regardless of faith affiliation!
Tickets are only $10 each, and can be purchased either right here on this website, or by calling Zion Lutheran Church at 319-235-7045.
Coming to this Saturday, November 9th event includes:
- A 4-hour morning experience!
- 8:00am – 8:30am complimentary “brunch appetizers”, beverages, and social time!
- 8:30am – noon, event where Mandy will share personal stories, humor, and biblical teaching.
- Hilarious games with prizes
- A gift for all
- Beautiful, live contemporary Christian music
For a printable poster for this event, press HERE
Sponsoring churches include:
- Westminster Presbyterian, Waterloo, IA (location of event)
- Zion Lutheran, Waterloo, IA
- First Baptist, Waterloo, IA
- First United Methodist, Waterloo, IA
- Trinity American Lutheran, Waterloo, IA
- Kimball Avenue United Methodist, Waterloo, IA
- Central Christian Church, Waterloo, IA
- Trinity Episcopal, Waterloo, IA